Herbalism allows you to see and harvest herb nodes in order to find useful ingredients for potions. As of the Game of Gods expansion, Herbalism was combined with Alchemy to create a single profession.
|Name||Skill Level Required||Price|
|Rusty Sickle||none||4 75|
|Ordinary Sickle||15||71 25|
|Sharp Sickle||25||4 75|
|Pristine Sickle||40||47 50|
List of herbs
In the following link you can see a list of herbs and their properties.
- Some nodes provide quest items, while others contain plants that can be used in Alchemy.
- Every node will contain a random herb, chosen from a Tier of herbs allowed for that area. You can use a Kit of Flora Distorters to change the type and number of herbs that you have received.
- Higher skill level allows gathering of more advanced nodes, so if you can't interact with one you'll have to find lower-level nodes and increase your Herbalism skill by gathering them.
- Your skill level is capped at your level (for example, at level 9 you can have skill up to level 9)
- The herb you'll get will have one out of four different qualities: Damaged, Wilted, Mature and Potent. Each quality is potentially more useful than the previous one (but not always, depending on potion recipe).
- Harvesting a herb node will deplete it, and it will not respawn for a very long time (except quest nodes). The respawn time is 30 minutes, plus you need to leave the area at least once (or relog) or it will not respawn.
- There is a chance of failing when you harvest a node. In that occasion, you will not receive any herbs, but one orb will disappear. If a node has only one orb, it will be depleted, while a node with multiple orbs will allow you to try again. Better tools can significantly reduce this effect.
- Tier 1 nodes produce 2-6 herbs for every gathering attempt
- Tier 2 nodes produce 2-7 herbs
- Tier 3 nodes produce 3-9 herbs
- Tier 4 nodes produce 4-10 herbs (5-11 herbs in Yazes Shard and Gipat)
Maps and Skill Levels
|Tier||Areas and Maps||Min. Skill||Recommended Final Skill|
|1||Lightwood nodes, Nezebgrad nodes||40||up to 140|
|2||Siveria nodes, Frozen Frontier nodes||140||up to 200|
|3||Darkwater nodes, Tenebra nodes, Asee-Teph nodes, Eljune nodes||190 - 240||up to 300|
|4||Coba Plateau nodes, Coldberg nodes, Avilon nodes, Dragon Ring nodes||290 - 340||up to 400|
|4||Yazes Shard nodes, Gipat nodes||390||up to 400|