|Start||The Nameless One|
|End||The Nameless One|
|Level||1 (Req. 4)|
- Let me see this "Meteorite Stone".
- Now I will try to awaken the ancient magic of this artifact. When you're speaking about June magic you should always remember that it's a very strange and nearly forgotten practice. Amanda didn't know how it worked. In fact, most people don't know how it works. I'm only just beginning to understand it myself.
- If I'm not mistaken, this artifact was used to tap into ancient teleportation trails. They were used by the ancient June people to travel between different locations. This technology was one of the highlights of their civilization, and the activators were built so well that they are some of the only June structures that stand today.
- Roughly translated, they called these things "Adventurer's Stones". You should be able to activate it whenever you're near some ancient June ruins to travel to other nearby ruins. After a quick ritual it should be as good as new.
Wait until the end of The Nameless One's ritual.
- It's done. Go ahead and take your mysterious stone back. Well, I guess it's not so "mysterious" anymore, is it? I believe that I've solved all of its mysteries. Make sure to hold onto it tightly, it's quite a treasure.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.