|Start||Grok the Bloodthirsty|
|End||Grok the Bloodthirsty|
|Level||5 (Req. 4)|
- Hey, look over here! That's right, these are Gibberlings! Dance, you three-headed bastard, entertain the crowd!
- …Nobody wants to see these damn Gibberlings. Maybe I should hand them over to the boys in Izune and let them have a little fun?
- I thought Gibberlings would be a novelty here in Nezebgrad, and I figured that was bound to bring in the crowds! Hah! Now if I could get a demon, that would make me some serious cash!
- These miserable bastards won't even eat anything. They'll probably die soon. I've offered them all sorts of things - rats, spiders, worms, but they won't eat them.
- Listen, help me out, will you? I saw a few crows flying around here and I figure maybe these guys will eat their meat. What? If I were hungry, I'd eat some nastier things than crow meat, believe you me!
Collect 5 pieces of Crow Meat and bring them to Grok the Bloodthirsty.
- Did you get the meat? These Gibberlings look like they might keel over any minute from hunger…
- Here it is! C'mon you worthless fur balls, dinner's ready.
- …You have to cook it? Gibberlings won't eat raw meat? Hmm, that's strange… I mean, goblins don't have a problem with it. Perhaps you're right about cooking it… I could do with a manual on how to care for these damn things!
City Crows can be found around Nezebgrad, if you stay in Old Square though, and kill 5 Crows, you'll be done in no time!