|The Astral Mines|
|Start||Crazystorm the Merciless|
|End||Crazystorm the Merciless|
|Level||10 (Req. 10)|
|Rewards||Gloves of choice|
- This debacle is approaching its conclusion. The saboteurs are threatening to blow up the XAES if we don't meet their demands. They must be prevented from doing this - by you. Are you the Imperial Survivor or what? Right now you'll have to survive again, for we don't have any other choice.
- You will infiltrate the power plant via the ancient Zem catacombs. Once you're inside, locate the 6 Astral Mines the saboteurs have set. Defuse them and then come back. You can report your success directly to Crazystorm the Merciless, the leader of the Imperial Sentinels.
- I don't need to tell you how important this mission is. You know what the power plant means to the entire Empire. And I'm pretty sure that this will look great on your resume, so get over there and get it done!
Defuse the 6 Astral Mines and report to Crazystorm the Merciless, the leader of the Imperial Sentinels.
- There is no task more important than resolving the crisis at the power plant… Argh! Damn this job! What I really want to do is storm into the plant myself, eliminate those Kanian bastards, and defuse those damn mines!
- Let me give you a good pat on the back, soldier! People like you are the backbone of the Empire! Hurray! Glory and honor to the hero!!
It has some pre-quests.One quest sends you to talk in Izune with a an orc and then defeat Orc Duelists, you loot a mysterious amlet and then you use it and a new quest appears. You turn it into Oleg Pravdin and then he sends you to talk to a thief in Victory Park (who has minions who do attack you, fight them off and hand in the quest), who then sends you to talk to an Arisen locked up in a cage in by the Sewage Plant, then to the Boiler Camp to get this quest. Mysterious Amulet is the item you're looking for that starts this chain. To see original comment, click here.