|The Benefactor's Shelter|
|Start||Lok the Knife|
|End||The Nameless One|
|Level||4 (Req. 4)|
|Rewards||Wand or Minor potion of Power or One-handed Spear|
- Okay, here's the situation. Our mysterious benefactor has been living on this allod as a hermit for many years and is apparently a very powerul mage. He's the one that's been helping the shipwrecked Gibberling, and when we appeared together with those bastard criminals that attacked our mage, he decided to do the same for both groups.
- But the others have worked out where his shelter is. This is where I came into the story. One of the attackers, a necromancer, threatened to kill me if our benefactor didn't hand his ship over to them. And guess what? He agreed! I'm shocked!
- The bay where his ship is docked can be accessed through the main tunnel deep in this cave. Many of them have already started boarding, so you must hurry! My advice is to find the Necromancer first - he stayed behind to ward off intruders. You must deal with him and then find our benefactor's shelter.
Kill the necromancer and find the benefactor's shelter..
- I've seen you before... You're one of those who came through the portal. Perhaps you'll be able to achieve what I cannot.
- Wand or Minor potion of Power or One-handed Spear
- 320 Experience (level 6)
- 1 92
- 1000 Survivors reputation
The necromancer is not far from Lok. The benefactor's shelter is right outside the cave.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.