|The Mysterious Stone|
|Start||Selena de Ardeur|
|End||Selena de Ardeur|
- You know, I'm really worried about Amanda. You should have seen how her face twisted up in terror when she saw where we ended up. Heehee!
- Hm, but nevermind me. I really don't mean to be mean, you see. Whoa! Did you see what I did there? Anyways, I'm willing to help Amanda through this emotional crisis.
- I'm an Elf, aren't I? This means I know a thing or two about magic and you'd need to be a complete fool to not realize that the stones Amanda gave us had weird magical properties.
- Thinking back to your escapade in Clement's Tower, it's safe to assume that you're no stranger to danger. So... I was hoping you could help me out with a little experiment.
- Here's what I want you to do - try and activate the stone. Whoa, hold your horses - I didn't mean here! You should do it somewhere else... you know, for safety reasons. I'd suggest a deserted part of the beach. Go ahead, let's see what happens!
- I hope everything will be allright...
- And that we'll finally solve the secret of this stone!
- Whoa, it's you! Is that's the stone's doing? Jeepers!
This quest starts theWorld Mystery quest.
You don't need to go to anywhere to activate the stone, you can use it right on the spot.