Empire players begin in an individual instance on board the Astral Ship "Invincible," an Imperial ship carrying a classified device. The device proves to be an experimental personal transporter that later becomes the player's Adventurer's Stone. The League has found out about the device, and as the tutorial begins, a League Astral Ship is assaulting the "Invincible." New players help repel the attack as the game walks them through the basics of play. Ultimately, both the Imperial and the League ships are attacked by Astral demons, and the device teleports the player away to the Sewers in Nezebgrad.
Crew of the "Invincible":
- Captain Kazimir Sablin
- First Mate Alexey Grubin
- Scientist Sarang Khafre
- Scientist Sarang Minx
- Senior Bombardier Yasskul Odzhi
- Sergeant Whir the Unyielding
- Quartermaster Birchy the Merciless
- Quartermaster Vasily Zakutin
The instance takes new players through a chain of tutorial quests.
- Quest:To Arms! (Empire)
- Quest:Battle Cocktail
- Quest:Baptism by Fire
- Quest:Cutting Through the Enemy
- Quest:The Secret Key
- Quest:Fire! Must be completed to open the path to turn in The Secret Key
- Quest:Maintaining Power
- Quest:The Heart of the Ship
- Quest:Kanian Thieves
- Quest:Defeat the Crusader Turned in when you leave this instance and arrive in the Sewers of Nezebgrad.